This is my favorite color scheme and these are the two colors that almost everyone has in his/her wardrobe. However, it gets a bit monotonous to wear this same color palette repeatedly. With a little twist we can get rid of this monotony and wear these colors over and over again.
5 Fun ways to spice up black and white:
- All white outfit with balck accessories: Wear a white dress with black shoes, black shades and a white and black scarf/purse. Shed off jewellery, load on glam!
- Hat it up: A casual black outfit can be taken up many notches if you add a cool black and white printed hat. You are sure to stand out in the crowd if you master the hat-trick right. (I am going hat shopping today..will post pictures if I find the right one.)
- Suspenders: Tricky trend but cool if you wear it right. Black suspenders with a white tee and white flared pants are very fashion forward!
- Bowties are Cool: Remember Doctor Who! Add it to the simple white shirt and black pants and see the difference.
- Printed Pieces: Add a printed coat or jacket to a single colored black/white outfit or pair a printed skirt/pants with a solid colored black shirt. It is much cooler than just wearing a single printed outfit.
In the photos below, I am wearing a black top and black shorts with a black and white animal print coat. I have paired it with black heels and black-brown sunglasses.
Photo Credit: Ashutosh Vidyarthi
Animal Print Coat - Forever New
Racer Back Top - Mango
Shorts - Only
Shoes - Calvin Klein
Sunglasses - Vero Moda